Range hoods are evolving beyond being merely another kitchen appliance. They’re becoming a massive makeover and turning into the showpiece that finishes your overall design. More creative design options have opened up due to the expansion of the possibility of applying various materials to a hood insert.
Renowned brands such as CopperSmith hoods offer a unique, memorable and ideal amount of personality through their size, color, or material. But choosing one of the many kitchen range hood ideas may be challenging. So here are some of the top modern range hood ideas you can consider:
1. Stainless Steel Range Hood
Range hoods made of stainless steel offer a high-quality and glamorous design that cannot be matched. CopperSmith’s classic sheen blends well with any cabinet shade, which makes the hood a fantastic addition to your kitchen. Although keeping a stainless steel hood may not seem all that exciting, the backsplash is the focal point of this design.
It’s possible to utilize any backsplash you like while the hood is kept simple. You might decide on a vibrant shade or experiment with an exciting design.
Advantages Of Stainless Steel Range Hood
Stainless steel is one of the greatest materials for range hoods because of its qualities. Here are some of the advantages:
- Modernity: When combined with other modern kitchen fixtures and hardware, the sleek shimmer gently gives any kitchen a contemporary accent.
- Hygiene: Wipe a stainless steel range hood with a wet, soapy cloth to remove messes and kill germs.
- Durable: Vent hoods made of stainless steel withstand rusting and corrosion caused by water damage. The hoods will consistently eliminate undesirable substances, heat, and scents from your kitchen for some time.
- Affordable: Stainless steel is reasonably priced, but when used in a feature like a range hood, it immediately adds value to the kitchen space. Additionally, its durability will safeguard your investment asset for years.
2. Copper Black Hoods
A copper black range hood has a certain quality that gives modernism a new meaning. It is one of the most popular color options and will enhance the appearance and ambiance of any kitchen. A black range hood stands out among the other kitchen accessories while remaining elegant.
CopperSmith hoods come in a variety of styles and are functional. You can customize one to meet all of your requirements. These hoods are excellent choices and can be customized to suit your unique kitchen needs.
Advantages of Black Elegance Range Hoods
- Durable: Range hoods are undoubtedly an investment, but one of the most durable models is made of black stainless steel.
- Classic design: Black is the perfect color because it never goes out of style and is simple to fit into any kitchen design. With a black range hood, you won’t ever have to worry about it going out of style. Black looks stunning in your kitchen for a long time and goes with various countertops, cabinets, and appliances.
- Cleanliness: One of the standout benefits of a black stainless steel hood is its ease of cleaning. Kitchens are typically messy. Thus, you’ll need a range hood that is simple to clean.
3. Barrel-Shaped Brass Range Hood
A brass range hood is one of the most popular and classic designs in ancient times, current, and future. It works well as a stand-alone feature in a proper setting.
It’s also the most frequently installed “flush fit” between two cabinets. The barrel design is sure to improve the appearance of any kitchen when coupled with a great combination of rivet and straps joinery.
Why Choose a Barrel-Shaped Range Hood
An ideal range hood will guarantee the kitchen’s air remains clean and cool while matching the space’s style. A barrel-style hood is best for a low-ceiling kitchen. Many cabinets and chimney-style hoods need higher ceilings to look proportionate. With barrel-style hoods, it tapers to the wall and doesn’t require space for a chimney.
4. Matching Marble Range Hood
You could add drama if the hood is the focal point and catch everyone’s attention. Consider matching marble range hoods, a kitchen style that stands out while attempting to create drama. You may choose a marble hood design that complements the backsplash and countertops.
In this instance, the marble is a dramatic element. Therefore, the marble stays the central focus by limiting the number of materials. The hood and range will be secondary features in the composition.
Advantages of Matching Marble Range Hood
- More sense of coherence. It can look neat and organized to have your kitchen appliances in the same color.
- Promotes togetherness: The exact design of the appliances ensures that they look balanced even when positioned in different locations.
- Save money: You can spend less money buying items in sets or groups than just from one manufacturer.
5. Mounted Over A Kitchen Island
A range hood is necessary for placing a range on your kitchen island. It will prevent your kitchen from flooding with smoke, steam, or other contaminants while cooking. Island stovetops give homeowners a clean, modern design while allowing them to be more flexible in the kitchen.
Due to the additional material, they are completed on all sides and cost more than other range hood designs. Adding CopperSmith hoods is one fast way to improve the functionality and look of your island kitchen layout.
Advantages Of An Island Range Hood
- Melting Pot Benefits: The central location of an island range with a range hood in the kitchen is a significant advantage. One of the most often utilized rooms in the house, it serves as a focal point for socializing, entertaining, and cooking.
- More Flexibility: Most non-island range hoods are placed along exterior kitchen walls, leaving no space for multiple cooks to work together. With an island range hood, you can walk around the cooking area, which is more roomy and suitable for team cooking than a linear one.
Range Hood Ideas: Which One Should You Pick?
Choose a high-quality stove hood built to function correctly at all times. It would help if you had the fitting CopperSmith hoods to achieve a cohesive appearance. Whether you keep the hood simple or go with a more striking design, there are many alternatives. Doing this gives you peace of mind when removing excess heat and eliminating airborne odors.